ARE YOUR SALES PEOPLE SUBCONSCIOUSLY SABOTAGING YOUR SALES?
It’s more prevalent among professional sales people than you can imagine. A huge percentage of sales people are doing exactly that—sabotaging their own efforts—and, subsequently, sabotaging your bottom-line.
Is it happening in your company? To find out, answer these simple questions.
- Is Your Sales Team Failing To Increase Sales—Or Worse Yet—Their Sales Are Static Or Slipping?
- Are Any Of Your Sales People Inexplicably Failing To Meet The Expectations You Had When You Hired Them?
- Do You Sense That Some of Them Are Reluctant To Call New Prospects Or Even Some Existing Customers?
- Do Any Members Of Your Sales Team Resist Selling New Products Or Trying New Tactics?
- Do Any of Them Seem To Be Having Trouble Closing Dealers With High-Ranking Executives?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I can make a big difference for your company. I’m Valerie Grimes—and my Creating Fearless Sales Force Program is unlike any sales training program you’ve ever encountered. WATCH VIDEOS